Sunday, January 23, 2011

I had every intent to practice fiscal restraint . . .

but the crazy good deals floating around have weakened my resolve. That and being cooped up in the snow day on and then just being numbed by the cold. I have been wearing my old H&M puffy coat for years now. It's fine, but I get bored. I always admire women who wear stylish wool coats in the dead of winter. Maybe they're cold, but they sure look cute! So when I saw this Dear Creatures coat on super sale on Swirl, I caved.


 
(www.dearcreatures.com, but I saved well over $100 off the retail price!)



I was toying with the idea of ordering from Loft (they are having a pretty fab 50% off sale) for some basic cardis (I am sorely lacking in this department). I ended up getting three for $60!




I threw in the F21 clutch because I had been lusting after it forever since seeing Rosa rock it on her fab blog, Love at First Shop, then Kim at Anthroholic shared that it was online again this weekend, so I didn't want to pine after it . . . .

Did I need these things? No, but with the exception of the clutch, the other items will be in heavy rotation as I work in a casual environment and wear a winter uniform of cardigans, jeans and boots. Ah, the way I rationalize my consumer tendencies :-) She works hard for her money!

No comments: