Sunday, February 27, 2011

OOTN Girls' Night In

Went over to a girl friend's house Saturday night for a wonderful night of great food, wine and company. It's a good thing I wore a nice roomy blouse - there was yummy cannelloni and chocolate fondue! Woohee.
Good hair night!
Anthro Bianka Blouse, F21 Skinnies, Franco Sarto Boots
 It's nice to get a little dressed up but still be comfortable. Hot topic last night - Elizabeth Gilbert's Committed. I didn't particularly enjoy reading Eat, Pray, Love (although I enjoy the movie).  Committed is a compelling read for anyone considering marriage, engaged, married, divorced, what have you.

I am really enjoying Anne Hathaway and James Franco hosting the Oscars. They have great chemistry.
Not really digging Anne's big hair extension thingies, though. I had mixed feelings about True Grit, but Hailee Steinfeld - how fresh and pretty is she?! How age appropriate, gasp!

No comments: