Friday, February 4, 2011

You and I were meant to be

In my power visit (driven, brief and focused) visit to Anthro after work tonight, I found these lovelies, all by their lonesome.

Raines Heels
I paid $128. 89.95. I was re-united with these lovelies for 39.95! The funny thing is they were the very same pair I returned, because at 89.95, it was still too rich for my blood. Mmhhmm. Reunited and it feels so good. Now why I think I can walk in 4 inch heels is beyond me. But as my good friend E said, I have "plenty of house" to practice walking in them. When I fall flat on my face, I'll look silly as hell, but at least kinda cute doing it. They'll be hiding for a while unfortunately as we continue to get hit with shit weather.

In more meaningful news, N is learning to dress himself. He did not succeed in getting the button through the button hole, but he wanted to "do dit". 
Now he and I, we were meant to be.

1 comment:

Minnesota Maven said...

wow you got those shoes for a mere 40? Jea-lous!